Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014 !!

And May 2014 bring out the best in all of us in what we do and may it shower us good health, peace and happiness :)

SM's Must-follow resolutions for 2014:


  •  Have unwavering faith and Trust in the Supreme Power and have faith that He will take care of you and develop the courage and will to accept whatever he gives You.
  • Try and Be Positive . Look at glass a half-full. Be grateful and thankful for what you have
  • Dont brood about the past or worry about the future. Try and Live in the present.
  • Temper: Try to take control over temper. Take a deep breath, drink water, close your eyes and look through the situation or whatever tactic you want to use, use it and just don't allow temper to take control of you. 
Miscellaneous resolutions which are also a "must-do"
  • Exercise regularly : Do yoga and walking at least 5 days a week
  • Cut down on junk food
  • Dont bother what MIL will say or the world will say. Just do your duty, dont worry about what others will say or do.
Resolutions: This very word has been a part of my life not only on New Years, but on many occasions. I'm known to making resolutions starting from "I wont log in to facebook for next 2 months", "I will not eat junk food for next 2 weeks", "I will try and control my temper and not utter pessimistic words for next 10 days in a row", "S, I wont fight with you, ie, I will not start a fight with you for next 1 month :)", "S, I wont ask you for any help like filling the water in the jug at night ", "I will keep my cup-board clean for next 1 month" etc..While I should say I have attempted to keep up with these resolutions most of the times, I have slipped or given up many times and made re-resolutions too:) . The resolution which I have consistently not tried following is " being in touch with friends/family/well-wishers".My very limited well wishers have got pissed off with me because I dont keep in touch with them often. I would like to change this a bit this year. 

So, lets hope all of us try our best to keep up our resolutions and reap all the goodness coming from it :) Hers to 2014 :) :)

2 comments:

  1. A very happy new year to you. All the very best to keep up your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tharani, Wish you a happy 2014 too :)

    ReplyDelete