- Engineer1 says he will not work on his allotted tasks in our project as he is lagging behind in a different project and wants to complete that
- Engineer2 is unwell and is on leave and informs this only when I call him to check why he is not online
- Engineer3 says she is new to the project (even after 3 full months of ONLY training) and hence will take time to complete the assigned work
- Engineer4 does not pick up the repeated phone calls, neither does anyone in the team including the manager know what has happened to him
- Engineer5 continues to argue that he will only code a rough copy and make sure thinsg work and will refine it later, and this later has never come in the last 2 years
- When I want to vent all this out to the manager, I find a mail that manager is on leave on her personal work
All of the above happened today. Should I just close the PC and take a break?? But, I ended up over working and returning home very tired.