Monday, January 6, 2014

Bucket List : 6 Jan 2014

Hmm..Let me just put down what I have in my mind as of today. Will revisit later or add when I remember :)

In no specific order, here they go:


  • Learn a foreign language
  • Learn to bake 
  • On the cooking fornt, try to cook different dishes and cook decently  for more than 3-4 people :) by organising time well
  • Read more and write more
  • Have a garden and care for the plants consistently
  • Learn to drive a car. Its high time I do this now. 

These are not the one that I intend to achieve this year itself. like say, to learn a foreign language would probably take some action in this after a few years, but cooking, reading, writing , garden and learning to drive stuff, I think I can get started in these. lets see how they go.


10 comments:

  1. 1, 4, 5 and 6 are in my list too :) Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! cool :) Thank you and Good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Nice list :) Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a super list Ramya :) All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 6 th is on my list too :)

    Good luck Ramya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MM , Good Luck to you too :) And may be we can share our "lessons learnt" :)

      Delete