Monday, September 13, 2010

Why am I a sucker for

happy endings? Are you one too? Read "Sands of Time" over the long weekend and as I was nearing the end, something at the back of my mind kept hoping and wanting for Jaime to marry Megan, for Rubio to marry Lucia and for Ricardo to be wedded to Graciela...Secretly, I aslo wished if the novel would extend and narate events from their marriage, their kids, their growing up, the no adults becoming old etc..Probably , I'd watched too much of Soundarya-Ashwin's wedding which made me want more and more wedding events..

         
                           

Yes, I crave for happy endings, I long to see light at the end of the tunnel, both in real life and in fiction, I dream about "And they lived happily ever after" ..I know who would not want to have a happy, coola nd peaceful life..If you are a sucker for happy endings , happy beginnings and everything wonderful in between, do drop a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment