Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eat-outs

I just realized that I have not  written a single post on the different kinds of food/ different restaurants that we have tried so far..Let me try to blog about them going forward. Let me begin where we dined last evening. We went to California Pizza Kitchen, at 100 ft Road, IndiraNagar. 
We tried Wonton Spring Rolls , the Mediterranean and Margherita flavours in the Appetizer section and shared a vegetarian with Grilled Egg Plant Pizza and along with an Ice-tea.

The Appetizer was OK, the Pizza was quite soggy, and Ice-Tea was simply not worth it.
Both the appetizer and the pizza were a little too oily..Anyways, now we have tried this place and I wouldnt recommend anyone to this place or visit myself the next time. Prices are steep (its another post how most of the p;laces charge exhorbitant prices for their meny these days..) , nevertheless, if the quality and the portions are good, then , we could pay the price..But, this place doesnt qualify for it. rating I would give is : 1.75/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment